It’s our first Birthday at Creative Journalling UK in Sept 2018 and there’s a lot to be thankful for!
By way of celebration, I’m inviting you to join me for ‘Thanks September!’ – a whole month of gratitude journalling. Gratitude and thankfulness has well-researched benefits for our mental health and has a good effect on many areas of our lives including physical health and relationships. It’s a small positive thing we can do even in the midst of painful and difficult times. I’m going to be spending 10 minutes a day throughout September journalling with gratitude.
Please join me!
There are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Come to the Birthday Celebration Workshop in Edinburgh on Saturday 8th September 10am – 1pm to set up a journal, get all the supplies you will need, get a few tips and learn a little more about the benefits of gratitude journalling. £45 per person including take-home kit, birthday treats and appropriate refreshments!
- Get a gratitude journalling kit sent to you and join in at home. £20 each plus £3.50 p&p posting out by Friday 7th Sept at the latest. The kit includes a journal, notes with tips on gratitude journalling, 2 washi tapes, sticky notes, stickers, cardstock pieces and other thankful supplies
- Grab some things from your stash, find a notebook to be your journal and join the online community via the Facebook page @creativelifejournalling
- Watch the videos on You Tube for inspiration here – Subscribe to get new gratitude journalling videos coming soon.
- Join the new Facebook Group ‘Creative Life Journalling UK’ and share your reflections and photographs on the journalling.
- Follow this blog at creativejournalling.co.uk and leave comments.
Email Jane if you want more information about any of the above, and if you are joining in at home, let me know via social media.